#Ad I’m joining @Hotpoint.co.uk and @Jamieoliver on their mission to tackle food waste in our homes. Every year 1/3 of the food produced in the world for human consumption is lost or wasted. The main reasons for this are:
* No cooking culture to reuse leftovers
* Inefficient food preservation
* Lack of purchase planning
I would love you to join me (and the fabulous @jamieoliver) on a mission to help fight food waste. It will be fun if we do it together. During the week on my stories over on Instagram I’ll be offering tips and recipe ideas on how to #EatYourFridge clean. You can also find my 6 day meal plan on my website https://www.simplyfoodbymandy.co.uk/recipes/6-day-meal-plan-for-less-food-waste To make things even better @hotpoint.co.uk will be donating to food waste charity FoodCycle in line with how many people use the following hashtag. #EatYourFridge with their own food waste tip, so get hashtagging (if that’s a word!) and get involved!
Here are a couple of reasons why my new Hotpoint Fridge helped me with this challenge!
* Hotpoint's fridge freezers have Day1 technologies which create the right environment for any food types e.g. fish, meat, fruit and veg, keeping it fresh for longer!
* The Fresh Zone 0°C also creates the right environment for your food, ensuring ultimate preservation and maintains that all important freshness!
* This fridge always smells so fresh and clean! The genius active oxygen technology reduces unpleasant odours and bacteria growth.